14 de abril de 2014

Piada bilingue (em spaninglish)


The Mexican Maid asked for a pay rise.



The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.

She asked

 “Now Maria, why do you want more pay?”


Maria: “Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wanna increaze. The first eez that I iron better than you.”


Wife: “Who said you iron better than me?”


Maria: “Jor huzban he say so.”


Wife: “Oh yeah?”


Maria: “The second reason eez that I am better cook than you.”


Wife: “Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?”


Maria: “Jor hozban deed”


Wife increasingly agitated: “Oh he did, did he?”

Maria: “The third reason is that I ama better in bed than than you ..”


Wife: Really boiling now and through gritted teeth asks, “And did my husband say that as well?”

Maria: “No Señora… The gardener did.”


Wife: “So how much raise do you want?”
 
Nota do editor: não sei quem é o autor. Chegou para mim via e-mail. Achei bem criativa e sutil. Quem não entender por causa do idioma, posso solucionar traduzindo. Mas quem não entender o espírito da piada, é caso perdido.

2 comentários:

Freddy disse...

Bem sutil.
<:o)
Freddy

Helga Maria disse...

I found it very funny. It's called blackmail, is not it?
Helga